miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

A Picture I like..

This picture was took by my brother in summer of 2011. It was took because I wanted a remember of my hair.
The braids was maked in the beach I remember that I wanted to have this hairstaile and for my lucky my cousin knowed how to do this!! :D! I was very happy. Well when my cousin started to make the braids, my happiness declined a little because it hurt so much :(! I haved the braids like two week, so when I going to disassemble this, I asked my brother to take the picture.
When I disassemble the braid my hair it looked like a mane!! 

Also I like this picture because I'm with my dog, he was used a red kerchief, it looked so cute.
Also I like the picture because it was took by my brother, he don't live with me anymore because he going to live to Spain. So the picture remember me the times when we are together.

1 comentario:

  1. you look a bit strange with braids jajajaja xD I love your dog! His kerchief is really cute :3

    ResponderEliminar