miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?

When I was a child I dreamed being many things, like a magician, juggler, clown, trapezist, police, investigator and a lot of things more. Obviously, like the majority of the children, I was been a vet. 
My love by the animals started when I was very very little, it was born because my grandparents were lovers of animals, they had two dogs. They were my first dogs. I didn't have dogs because I was living in little apartament and my mother didn't like animals very much.

Then when I grew up, I had forgotten the idea to be a vet, and I was thinking to be a musician (but my love for the animal was intact), but one day, when I was going back to my house from the school, I met with a terrible scene. In the door of my house was a little dog and he was suffering so much. This scene change my life. In this moment I decided to be a vet.

Now in university I'm thinking to study the wild fauna to help animals who are in extiction danger or help animals with urgent diseases.

1 comentario:

  1. Awwwg I like your pic :D
    Do you really like to be a magician? wuajajaja
    let's hope everything turns out all right!

    ResponderEliminar