miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit

I haven't very clear which country I will like to visit, first I would like to know all Chile.

I would like to visit South Africa, I've been there once, but there is a place where I didn't go, and I will like to know. This place call Kruger Park, there is a zafari, a animal recerve. Here we can live among the wildlife and learn from near the wildlife South Africa, like a lion, a elephant, a giraffe, a hippo and many more animals.

Also I will like live in South Africa, it is a very beautiful country. I will like to live in a city called Johannesburgo ( in the eastern of South Africa), here are a refuge for lions, where rescue lions all parts of the world ( even there's a lion rescued from a Chilean circus). I would love to work here, helping the lions to have a better life.

But I think than it is only a dream, because first I would like to do many good things for animals in Chile, and here are so much to do...

I love this video. It's like my South African dream.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario