miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Who am I...?

My name is Jocelyn Francesca Loaiza Garretón. I was born on July 2nd of 1993 in Santiago, Chile. At elementay and high school I studied at Colegio Corazón de María in San Miguel.

Now I'm studying Veterinary Medicine in Universidad de Chile and I like this very much.

As for my family is composed of five members, my father, mather, brother, grandmother and girlfriend. And three pets, they are two dogs and one cat. These people and animals are very important for me.

About my hobbies, I like play the guitar or charango. The last one is my favorite becouse I like so much to play Folklore music and Charango is a typical intrument in native music in north of Chile and Argentina and South of Peru and Bolivia.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario