jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

My favorite Band...


Hi, today i'm going to speak you about my favorite band. It's difficult to me chose one band because I listen to many different styles of music, but i'm going to talk you about one that I like so much. 

The band that I will to talk it's called Rainbow. 

Rainbow was a British hard rock group formed in 1975 at the initiative of Ritchie Blackmore.

The latter was guitarist of Deep Purple, another band that I like so much. 

 At present  Rainbow aren't playing because they are old. 

I like this band because I have a special conection with her music and my father, who likes Rainbow too. So I listen them since I was a little girl. 

My favorite song it's called The temple of the king... Enjoy the song...

1 comentario:

  1. I don't know this band but I like very much Deep Purple! I went to see them in two occasions!:D They are great

    ResponderEliminar